The Barking Dog Alarm is ideal for your home, office, store, business, or any place that would benefit from having a security dog. Except you don’t have to feed, water, walk it or take it to the vet. It scares would-be intruders away by imitating the sound of a vicious barking dog (or an alarm) whenever anyone approaches.
The barking dog alarm is used to provide early warning against intrusion and to make people think twice before breaking in. According to the US Department of Justice, “a dog’s presence is a close substitute for human occupancy and most burglars avoid houses with dogs”.
It uses non-harmful microwaves to “see” through walls and activate either an alarm, a chime, or the recording of a dog barking as soon as motion is detected. The chime can be used by store owners to let them know a customer has entered the store or at home as an automatic doorbell to alert you to visitors approaching.
Please note that it will sense motion through most walls (wood, cement, brick, stucco, glass, etc.) but will not work through metal walls, walls with metal studs, tinted glass, or extremely thick walls.
- The microwave signal can “see” through walls and detect someone approaching from over 10 feet away
- Three modes: barking dog, chime, or alarm
- Powered by an AC adapter (included) or 8 AA batteries (not included) for temporary use during a power outage
- Wireless remote control to arm/disarm the unit, change the sound mode, or activate the panic alarm in case of an emergency
- Long-range remote control (50+ feet also work through walls).
- Low, Medium, and High Sensitivity settings.
- Three sound options, Chime, Barking Dog, and Alarm sounds will activate for 60 seconds at a time when motion is triggered.
- Eight volume levels with maximum volume of 120 dB
- Measures 6 x 5.75 x 3.75 inches.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Barking Dog Alarm
- Remote with battery
- AC Adapter
- Window Warning Sticker
There are no reviews yet.